Monday, May 26, 2014

Finished

Spring, oil on canvas, 18x20 cm

Finally, done! This painting already found a new home and is on it’s way to California! Lucky cow…

I am busy preparing my first outdoor art show. Yes, with tent and all! I still don’t know why I said yes but I felt flattered to be invited and I needed another goal to provide some deadline-pressure. This is good because it improves my focus and output speed; the panic working against my resistance. So where’s the fun in making art you may ask? The satisfaction of noticing an improvement in my craft or sometimes falling in love with a finished painting. There are more reasons which I will discuss another time…

Stay tuned for my next post where I will tell you more about the Helpermaart arts & crafts fair taking place in Buschdorf, Luxembourg, June 8, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment